Microsoft continues to develop and evolve its Cloud offerings, with many new features and options becoming available within Azure and Office 365 – deployed seamlessly in the background, with no interruption to service.
These new features included:
- Extended email retention times for deleted items in Office 365
- Increased security through the use of DKIM and DMARC in Office 365
- Additional backup features for Azure, including long term retention and offline backup
- Office and Outlook for both iOS and Android
- Encryption control updates within Office 365
- OneDrive for Busines now on Mac and iOS devices
A range of other new features have also been added – all of which demonstrate Microsoft’s commitment to ensuring its Cloud services are cutting edge. The ability to roll these features out without customer intervention or effort, is just another example of how implementing Cloud services could reduce administrative effort in managing on premise IT infrastructure – further increasing your return on investment.